The Family Advocacy Program at Jacobi Medical Center

I have been abused. What can I do?

If you are experiencing abuse and/or have run away from home, you can call these numbers for advice and help:

  1. Call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency department
  2. National Runaway Hotline/National Runaway Foundation 1-800-621-4000 or 1-800-621-0394
  3. National Runaway Hotline 1-800-231-6946
  4. Boys Town National Hotline 1-800-448-3000 or 1-800-448-1833
  5. National Youth Crisis Hotline 1-800-442-HOPE/4673

For other contacts or more information, go to